Made for talent
The Artisan is hand-made for cricket's craftsmen, the artist at the crease. Its classic English shape, large edges and huge flowing swell combine to create a perfect cricket bat for the game's more expressive batsmen.
- Handcrafted in England from finest English willow.
- Big, powerful Edges, up to 35mm even in light weights.
- Mid-swell position with perfect balance.
- Massive sweet spot for maximum power.
- Superb feel and control.
- Strong shoulders and toe.
- Classic, solid profile - no scooping or concaving.
- Traditional semi-oval cane handle.
- Chevron Style, red rubber grip.
- Slightly angled toe, fitted with rubber toe guard.
Bat Gradings / Models
The English willow used in all our bats has been rigorously inspected by hand during all stages of the bat making process. Our expert bat-makers, who have years of experience in the cricket bat industry, inspect and scrutinise every stage of the bat making process, which means all of our bats give you exceptional performance.The very best Grade 1 English Willow Grade 1 English Willow Grade 2 English Willow