Crafted for centurions
The Maker is designed for serious run and stroke makers. Its strikingly large profile defies its lightweight pick-up, creating a perfectly balanced cricket bat from head to toe.
- Handcrafted in England from finest English willow.
- Huge, powerful edges, 35mm even in lighter weights.
- Mid-low swell position, ideal for all stroke makers.
- Extra-large, extended sweet spot for maximum power.
- Superb feel and control.
- Big strong shoulders and toe.
- Slight scooping and concaved profile.
- Traditional semi-oval cane handle.
- Chevron style, white rubber grip.
- Slightly angled toe, fitted with rubber toe guard.
Bat Gradings / Models
The English willow used in all our bats has been rigorously inspected by hand during all stages of the bat making process. Our expert bat-makers, who have years of experience in the cricket bat industry, inspect and scrutinise every stage of the bat making process, which means all of our bats give you exceptional performance.The very best Grade 1 English Willow Grade 1 English Willow Grade 2 English Willow